Taking care of your truck and diesel engine is a reciprocal relationship. As long as you take care of your engine and other parts of your truck, it will get you where you need to go! Whether you use your truck for part of your work or mainly as a comfortable form of transportation, we here at Mid Carolina Diesel can help you with the truck services you need to keep it running, including the following:
- Truck Inspections- Truck inspections are not just for your own safety; in most cases, they are legally required. With over two decades of experience, we can do a thorough inspection on your truck.
- Truck Diagnostics- When you need assistance determining what exactly is wrong with your engine, our truck diagnostics can help.
- Engine Repair- Don’t trust your truck to just anyone! Our experts in engine repair will have you going strong soon.
- Body Repair- With 25 years of experience in body repair, we can have your truck looking great and back on the road in no time.
- Transmission Repair- If your gears are slipping or not changing like they used to, let our transmission repair experts take a look.
- Truck Tires- When you drive as much as truck drivers do, tires wear out fast! Our selection of truck tires is wide, varied, and well-stocked.
- Brake Repair- You need the ability to stop within a safe distance. Our brake repair service can ensure that your brakes are always in good working order for your safety.
- Alignment- Your alignment needs to be working properly and checked regularly– otherwise it can start to throw off other systems!
- Truck Electronics- Communication is crucial for any truck owner, and our truck electronics service ensures that you won’t ever miss an important notification due to faulty electronics.