Our full line of truck services will keep your truck in top working order.
Whether you are an owner-operator or you manage a fleet of trucks, you know that regular maintenance and a reliable diesel mechanic are your best defense against significant downtimes that can take a bite out of your profitability. Here at Mid Carolina Diesel, you’ll find exceptional truck services, and we do work on trailers, as well.
Our truck services include:
- Truck Inspections: Whether you want a truck inspection for peace of mind before a long haul or want to make sure you pass DOT inspection regulations, you can come to us for a thorough inspection of your truck and trailer. Having a report on hand should a problem occur can be useful to show you maintain your truck to the best of your ability.
- Tires: One of the biggest expenses involved in your trucking business is tires. Most people don’t understand that while a typical automotive tire can provide from 20,000 to 60,000 miles, most trucking companies put in many times that number of miles each year, and the tires are also far costlier. Let us help you with reliable yet affordable tires to enhance your profit potential. We also perform alignment and wheel seals to extend tire longevity.
- Electronics: Truck lighting and wiring is complex, so you need an expert in diagnostics to quickly find the problem and get it resolved.
- Engine and Transmission: We provide reliable and efficient diagnostic and repair services for engines and transmissions, which goes beyond what some other truck services in the Mocksville, North Carolina provide.
- Body Repair: Appearance is important, too, so when you have a few dings or more severe damage, turn to us to restore your truck with our body repair services.
- Brake Repair: Our other truck services are designed to keep you moving down the road, but brakes so you can stop when you need to are infinitely more important for safety for you and others on the road. You can trust our 25+ years of experience to keep your brakes in top condition.
We Proudly Provide Thorough, Accurate Truck Diagnostics at Mid Carolina Diesel
Top Reasons to Consider Our Truck Services
There are several reasons why keeping your truck in top condition is important and why considering our truck services on a regular basis is critical. At Mid Carolina Diesel, we treat every truck in our care as if it were our own because we recognize the benefits and potential hazards. Here are the top reasons why you should consider our truck services when you are in the Mocksville, North Carolina area.
- Protect Your Investment- You could have anywhere from $80,000 to $150,000 or more invested in the semi-truck you drive. If you want to get the 200,000 to 1,000,000 miles out of it that is possible, our maintenance truck services are a necessary part of achieving that.
- Protect Your Income- Downtime is costly. A lost load can mean the difference between meeting this month’s expenses and falling short. Regular truck services keep your wheels on the road, and our dedication to getting our truck services done in a timely manner helps, as well.
- Protect Your Health/Life- A problem with a semi-truck can lead to accidents and health risks. Let us perform truck inspections regularly so you not only pass DOT inspections, but also have peace of mind that you aren’t putting yourself and your cargo at risk.
- Protect Fellow Motorists- The statistics about semi-truck accidents indicate that nearly a third involve brake problems. If you don’t keep up with any other truck services, at least be sure your brakes are in top condition to protect yourself and fellow motorists.
- Protect Your Image- Consider our body repair truck services if your truck is looking a bit worse for wear so you don’t lose work because it doesn’t look professional.
Services Every Diesel Truck Owner Needs
We excel with accurate and timely diagnostic services for any issues you may be having, and our truck services are completed in the most cost-effective manner possible. If you desire, we will even seek out used parts when possible to further reduce your costs. Our labor fees are fixed, so you know what to expect, and you’ll find them to be reasonable and competitive. Contact us today with any questions you may have.
FAQs About Truck Services
A truck is a major investment that requires you to stay on top of maintaining and repairing it when necessary. We offer a wide variety of truck services that will help prevent costly repairs and restore your truck’s functionality. Below you will find answers to some frequently asked questions about truck services. If you have any remaining questions after reading through this information, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
What types of trucks do you service?
When do I need truck services?
How often do diesel trucks need maintenance?
Because they put in so many miles and spend more time on the road than any standard vehicle, diesel trucks need more frequent maintenance. You will need truck services about every 10,000 miles at a minimum, which is usually about once or twice a year.